Referral program terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), together with the documents referred to in them, set out the terms that govern our Referral Program. By using the Referral Program, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and will comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Referral Program.
- Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, OhentPay shall pay you a referral fee by crediting your OhentPay account if you meet the Referral Program requirements (as in force at that time) for your country.
- We can change the referral fee and threshold amount at any time. The amount of the referral fee you will be entitled to, will be the amount that applies at the time you meet all requirements of the Referral Program.
- You must be a registered user in order to participate in the Referral Program. Registration is necessary so that we can ensure that we provide you with any Rewards you earn.
- You may not send Referral Links in a manner that OhentPay (in its sole and absolute discretion) believes constitutes spam or unsolicited or otherwise undesirous communications.
- We reserve the right to ask you and your referral for all necessary KYC related documents to protect against fraud
- OhentPay shall not be in breach of this Agreement (nor have any obligation to pay you a Referral Fee) if you do not provide the identification documents requested
You may only use our Referral Program in good faith and for lawful purposes. The following uses are prohibited, and you agree not to use the Referral Program to do any of the following:
- Creating multiple, duplicate, or fake accounts in order to invite yourself
- Inviting others who have created multiple, duplicate, or fake profiles
- Using alternative contact information to send Referral Links to yourself or others
- Invite members that you do not know personally, if you do so in a way that (in OhentPay’s sole and absolute discretion) constitutes spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications.
- Do anything that damages OhentPay’s brand, goodwill or reputation
- Make payments or transfers to another user that are not genuine payments or transfers
- Inviting persons under the age of eighteen (18) to participate in Refer a Friend, or attempting to participate in the Refer a Friend Programme while being under the age of eighteen (18)
- Using any automated system, script, or macro to participate in the Referral Program
- Reselling, bartering, trading, auctioning or otherwise generating income by providing access to the Referral Programme to others
- Using the Referral Program in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation, or that is in any way unlawful, fraudulent, or wrongful, or has any unlawful, fraudulent, or wrongful purpose or effect
Abuse of the referral terms
- OhentPay has the right to refuse to pay you the Referral Fee if (in its sole and absolute discretion) OhentPay suspects that you have not used the Referral Program in good faith or have breached this Agreement
- We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Agreement. When a breach of this Agreement has occurred, OhentPay may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this Agreement, closing your account(s), closing third party account(s) and suspending participation in the Referral Program.
Limitation of liability
- OhentPay accepts no liability for any use of the Referral Program which does not comply with this Agreement
- You are liable for any personal tax consequences of this promotion and OhentPay accepts no liability in relation thereto
Changes to this agreement and to the referral program
We may revise this Agreement at any time by amending this page, and we reserve the right to:
- Amend, alter or change the Referral Program (including the amount of the Referral Fee) at any time, without notice.
- Terminate the Referral Program at any time, without notice. In the event the Referral Program is terminated, OhentPay will not be obliged to credit any accounts that would have otherwise qualified for Referral Fee
- Continued use of the Referral Program shall amount to acceptance of the Agreement and the Referral Program in force at that time
- This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).